The assessment of waste under REACH is an interesting aspect that has to be considered when registering a substance. Since waste itself doesn’t need to be registered, many people think that waste in general is excluded from REACH. However, updated guidance released by ECHA in December 2010 makes the obligations on the registrant regarding waste much clearer.
Describes the environmental activities being pursued by the research pharmaceutical companies to produce a more sustainable business.
Skip to content
Search by tag » waste
- Publication of Category 4 Screening Levels for Contaminated Land
- Workshop: Non-dietary human exposure assessment of biocide products
- wca welcomes highly experienced scientists to its Mammalian and Environmental Toxicology teams
- January 2014 ‘Environmental Science and Pollution Research’ – Special Issue on EQS
- Protected: SEPA Organic Chemicals
- 2014 ⇅
- 2013 ⇅
- 2012 ⇅
- 2011 ⇅
- 2010 ⇅
- 2009 ⇅